Instagram story is a fantastic feature of Instagram which lets you share live updates in the form of videos and photos to your friends and followers. It is different from the stories we were listening to in our childhood. Instagram does not allow its users to download stories directly, so we are here to provide you with an Instagram story downloader to download videos and photos stories easily. You can download by using Instagram story saver in the highest quality on your mobile, PC’s/laptops, tablets, etc., and watch them offline whenever you want.
The best part of the Instagram story downloader of our site is that you don’t need to provide any log-in credentials, and everything is free for you. The only thing you have to do is paste the story’s link in the downloading box you want to download. The link will be synchronized and will provide you with the choice to download any story. Instareelsave.com has the best story saver in the town that allows you to download countless Instagram stories without any cost.
Main features of Instagram story downloader:
Story saver of Instagram has various features:
- It is a quick and free tool for downloading Instagram stories.
- It does not require any log-in information.
- There is no need to download any app.
- Download high-quality stories without any watermark.
What is an Instagram story?
Instagram Stories allows you to share multiple videos and photos you have taken throughout the day. The sideshows of photos and videos will remove after 24 hours. If you want to stay on it for longer, you can add it as the highlight. You can populate your Instagram story by broadcasting more and more photos and videos to your story. Once you post the story, a colorful ring will appear on your profile.
You can also use IG stories for business purposes like promoting products of different brands, including share prices, information about the product, and FAQs related to the product. Brands also used IG stories to show appreciation for their fans by re-sharing their photos and videos on their story.
How to post Instagram stories?
Well, you came to know about the Instagram stories. Now we will see how we can post IG stories. You need to follow these steps:
1st step: Firstly, you need to open your Instagram camera by tapping the “+” icon and then clicking on ‘story’ or swipe the screen towards the left.
2nd step: With the camera app, you can choose whether to create new content by tapping the white circle button or to view previously content made by tapping the album icon in the bottom left corner. The dimension for your story should not exceed 1080px by 1980px. If you choose to create new content, then you have different options:
- Create: Allows to write any text on pre-existing backgrounds. Create text is usually used to post questions, polls, or mini-blogs for Instagram stories.
- Boomerang: It is one of the best features of Instagram that allows playing a video backward and forward on loop
- Layout: Allows to take a collage of different photos
- Multi-capture: Takes multiple photos in a rapid succession
- Level: Takes photo on a perfect level according to Instagram, usually used for landscapes and horizontal photos
- Hands-free: To record longer videos without holding the recording button, you can use Hands-free
3rd step: Once you have created the story, you can add different stickers & filters, mention or tag people, or engage with your followers by asking Questions/Answer, Polls, etc. click on your story to publish it when you’re finished
How to download Instagram stories
And the following steps will teach you how to download Instagram stories from our website. The steps are pretty straightforward, and you have to follow these steps:
- Copy the link of the story which you want to download
- Go to instareelsave.com to download stories.
- Paste the link in the input box
- The story downloader will sync and create a download box. Choose the story which you want to download from all the present stories.
- That’s it! Press the download button to start downloading.
To copy the link, follow these steps:
- Open Instagram on your app or browser
- Click the story which you want to download.
- Now you will see this button ; click on this button a pop-up will appear; click on the copy link option.
- That’s it!